Allied Maps - WW2 - North-Eastern France #1 - 1/6 Scale
When you buy more than 1 item you get a discount!
Spend between $10 and $20.99 - get 10% off*
Spend between $21 and $30.99 - get 15% off*
Spend between $31 and $60.99 - get 20% off*
Spend more than $61 - get 25% off*
* Please click the SALE! tab in the menu for details!
- Printed on premium, high quality paper tested and selected specifically for scale model maps.
- 2 distinctive maps of specific areas in North-Eastern France.
- Maps of: Luneville-Epinal and Metz.
- Luneville map measure approx. 6" x 4 1/8" (15.2 x 10.4 cm), Metz map approx. 6" x 4 1/2" (15.2 x 11.5 cm).
- Sourced from genuine 1940s Allied maps.
- Quickly and easily add color, visual interest and focal points to any diorama, vignette or model.
- Achieve incredible accuracy with authentic maps actually related to the location depicted in your diorama.
- Thin, strong paper allows bends, creases and folds. Can be dampened with water and realistically moulded or draped.
- Can be weathered with chalk, colored pencils, ink, or paint.
- Can be cut, torn, shredded and even burned to simulate age or damage.
- With so many maps provided, one sheet can be used for many different projects.
Some Related Products (Buy more, Save more):
We Also Recommend