Allied Maps - WW2 - North-Eastern France - 1/16 (120mm) Scale
When you buy more than 1 item you get a discount!
Spend between $10 and $20.99 - get 10% off*
Spend between $21 and $30.99 - get 15% off*
Spend between $31 and $60.99 - get 20% off*
Spend more than $61 - get 25% off*
* Please click the SALE! tab in the menu for details!
- Printed on premium, high quality paper tested and selected specifically for scale model maps.
- 6 distinctive maps of specific areas in North-Eastern France.
- Maps of: Mezieres, Colmar, Epinal, Luneville-Epinal, Charleville and Metz.
- Maps measure approx. 2 3/16" x 1 3/4" (5.5 x 4.3 cm) - sizes do vary slightly.
- Sourced from genuine 1940s Allied maps.
- Quickly and easily add color, visual interest and focal points to any diorama, vignette or model.
- Achieve incredible accuracy with authentic maps actually related to the location depicted in your diorama.
- Thin, strong paper allows bends, creases and folds. Can be dampened with water and realistically moulded or draped.
- Can be weathered with chalk, colored pencils, ink, or paint.
- Can be cut, torn, shredded and even burned to simulate age or damage.
- With so many maps provided, one sheet can be used for many different projects.
We Also Recommend