Allied Maps - Ardennes, Belgium - WW2 - 1/72 Scale
When you buy more than 1 item you get a discount!
Spend between $10 and $20.99 - get 10% off*
Spend between $21 and $30.99 - get 15% off*
Spend between $31 and $60.99 - get 20% off*
Spend more than $61 - get 25% off*
* Please click the SALE! tab at the top of the page for details!
- Printed on premium, high quality paper tested and selected specifically for scale model maps.
- 8 distinctive maps of specific areas in the Ardennes, Belgium. Each map comes in 2 sizes (16 maps total).
- Maps of: Arlon, Florenville, Tintigny, Bastogne, Bastogne N.E., Virton, Vielsalm and Paliseul.
- Small maps measure approx. 1/2" x 3/8" (1.2 x 1 cm), Large maps measure 1 3/16" x 1/2" (1.3 x 1.7 cm).
- Sourced from genuine US and/or British maps.
- Quickly and easily add color, visual interest and focal points to any diorama, vignette or model.
- Achieve incredible accuracy with authentic maps actually related to the location depicted in your diorama.
- Thin, strong paper allows bends, creases and folds. Can be dampened with water and realistically moulded or draped.
- Can be weathered with chalk, colored pencils, ink, or paint.
- Can be cut, torn, shredded and even burned to simulate age or damage.
- With so many maps provided, one sheet can be used for many different projects.
We Also Recommend