Japanese "Good Luck" Flag - WW2 - 1/72, 1/48, 1/35, 1/32 Scales
All prices are in US dollars
When you buy more than 1 item you get a discount!
Spend between $10 and $20.99 - get 10% off*
Spend between $21 and $30.99 - get 15% off*
Spend between $31 and $60.99 - get 20% off*
Spend more than $61 - get 25% off*
* Please click the SALE! tab at the top of the page for details!
- PLEASE NOTE! This item is printed on paper - It is not a decal or a transfer. It must be assembled as described below.
- Printed on premium, high quality paper tested and selected specifically for scale model flag construction.
- 12 flags in 7 different sizes provided, allowing use in almost any scale.
- Flag sizes range in width from approx. 1 3/4" (4.5 cm) to 1/4" (5 mm).
- Quick and easy assembly - simply cut, glue and mould to your selected shape (detailed instructions included).
- Comes with a set of practice flags to ensure 1st time success.
- Thin, strong paper allows realistic bends and creases.
- Can be flown, hung, draped, folded, cut, torn, shredded and even burned; see photos for examples.
- Can be weathered with chalk, colored pencils, ink, or paint.
- With so many flags of different sizes provided, one sheet can be used for many different projects.
Tags: Japan, Signed
Some Related Products (Buy more, Save more):1/35 US Signs, Pacific Theater
1/35 Japanese Personal Papers
1/35 Japanese Mags, Newspapers, Postcards & Leaflets
1/72, 1/48, 1/35, 1/32 American Flag, 48 Stars
We Also Recommend